- Saturday, Nov. 5: Making Tracks for Missions 5K. 8 a.m., First Assembly of God, 4701 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers (3dracinginc.com/)
- Friday, Nov. 11: Veterans Day 5K, begins at 7 p.m. over the Midpoint Bridge (ftmyerstrackclub.com).
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Olde Naples 10K. 7:30 a.m., Olde Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Sunday, Nov. 20: Naples Fall Classic Half Marathon and 5K. 7 a.m., Sugden Regional Park, Naples (napleshalf.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 24: 37th annual Turkey Trot 5K run, walk, plus one-mile fun run and tot trot. Starts at 7:30 a.m. at Wellness Center of Cape Coral.
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Day 5K run/walk. 7 a.m., Germain Arena, Estero (eliteevents.org)
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Day 5K and 1K kids race. 7:30 a.m., downtown Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Dec. 3: 38th annual City of Palms River Run, 10K or 2 mile fun run/walk, starts 8 a.m. from Centennial Park in downtown Fort Myers (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Friday, Nov. 4: SW Florida Critical Mass ride. A family-friendly slow ride through Fort Myers starting at 7:15 p.m. Front and rear bike lights required. Grab your helmet, bring all your friends and meet in the open field next to Publix at First Street Village, 2160 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers. (twitter.com/swflcm or meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Friday, Nov. 11: NE-Lee Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:30 p.m. at the Winn-Dixie, 14600 Palm Beach Blvd. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Sanibel Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:15 p.m. at Jerry’s Shopping Center, 1700 Periwinkle Way, on Sanibel. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- NEW Ride: Friday, Nov. 18, Estero Critical Mass ride. Meet at 7:00 p.m. and roll at 7:30. Parking lot of Our Lady of Light Catholic Church at 19680 Cypress View Dr, Estero, FL 33967. We will use the parking lot between the church and the road. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/235009679/)
- Sunday, Nov. 27: 11th annual Fit & Fuel Iron Joe Turkey Ride, Naples’ Sunday-after-Thanksgiving cycling tradition. 62-, 30- and 20 miles rides, begins and end at Fit & Fuel Café. (https://raceroster.com/events/2016/9300/fit-fuel-iron-joe-turkey-ride)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.