- Thursday, March 16: St. Patrick’s Day 5K Fun Run, Fit & Fuel, 819 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, March 18: Super Pelican Pride 5K, Jaycee Park, Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com)
- Saturday, March 25: Scope for Hope 5K Run/Walk, Hammond Stadium at the CenturyLink Sports Complex (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, March 25: Running with the Sharks 5K, Oasis High School, Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com)
- Saturday, March 25: 10K Run for the Music, Artis Naples (gcrunner.org)
- For more running events visit gcrunner.org/calendar.html; ftmyerstrackclub.com/race-calendar; and 3dracinginc.com/.
- Friday, March 17: Roll Estero, 7 p.m. at Our Lady of Light Catholic Church at 19680 Cypress View Drive, Estero. Lights required, helmets recommended. (http://www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Sunday, March 19: Cycling for Fallen Heroes, 10-, 28-, 42- and 62-mile rides starting from Trek Bicycle Store of Estero (caloosariders.org).
- Saturday, March 25: Pedal and Play in Paradise, 15-, 30- and 62-mile rides plus a mystery tour. Laishley Park, Punta Gorda (pedalandplayinparadise.com)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.
- For more Lee County cycling and tri events, visit Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club (caloosariders.org); Florida Mudcutters (mudcutters.org); and SW Florida Biking Meetup Group (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL).
- Sunday, April 2: Lake Avalon Reverse Triathlon, Duathlon & 5K, Naples (eliteevents.org)
- Check trifind.com to find more regional and state tris.