As we are still in the aftermath of hurricane Irma, please check with the organizer (use the links below) before heading out to these events.
- Thursday, Oct. 5: Moe’s Corporate 3-Mile Run-Walk, 6:15 p.m., Moe’s Southwest Grill, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Oct. 7: St. Andrews Run for the Stars 5K, 7:30 a.m., Jaycee Park, Cape Coral (3dracing.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 14: Cops & Joggers 5K, 7:45 p.m., Centennial Park, Fort Myers (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Sunday, Oct. 15: Rocktoberfest 10-mile (or 2x5 mile relay), 7 a.m., North Collier Regional Park, Naples (eliteevents.org)
- Saturday, Oct. 21: Gulf to Gulf 80 Mile Relay, 6 a.m., starts and ends at Cambier Park, Naples, with a turnaround at the Sanibel Causeway (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Oct. 28: Race 4 F.I.S.H. 10K, 7:30 a.m., Sanibel Community House (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 28: Monster Dash 5K, 7:30 a.m., Fleischmann Park, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Nov. 11: Midpoint Madness 5K, 7 p.m., Royal Palm Square, Fort Myers (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, Nov. 11: Olde Naples 10K, 7:30 a.m., Olde Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Sunday, Nov. 19: Naples Fall Classic Half-Marathon and 5K, 7 a.m., Sugden Regional Park, Naples (napleshalf.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 23: 37th annual Turkey Trot, Cape Coral Hospital (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 23: Thanksgiving Day 5K Run/Walk, Germain Arena, Estero (eliteevents.org)
- Thursday, Nov. 23: Gulf Coast Runner’s Thanksgiving 5K, Cambier Park, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- For more running events visit gcrunner.org/calendar.html; ftmyerstrackclub.com/race-calendar; and 3dracinginc.com/.
- twitter.com/swflcm or meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Friday, Oct. 13: NE-Lee Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:30 p.m. at the Winn-Dixie, 14600 Palm Beach Blvd. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, Oct. 14: Sanibel Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:30 p.m. at Jerry’s Shopping Center, 1700 Periwinkle Way, on Sanibel. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Friday, Oct. 20: Roll Estero. Meet at Tropical Smoothie, 10011 Town Commons Drive #104a, Estero, at 7:30 p.m. for a 8 p.m. roll out on an easy 10-miler. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Sunday, Oct. 22: Tour de North Port, start at 8 a.m. with 15-, 35- or 65-mile rides plus an off-road “Gravel Grinders” option. (peoplefortrees.com/tourevent1_17.php)
- Sunday, Nov. 12: Tour for Epilepsy, 21-, 32- and 62-mile rides, Coasline Cyclery, Fort Myers (caloosariders.org)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.
- For more Lee County cycling and tri events, visit Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club (caloosariders.org); Florida Mudcutters (mudcutters.org); and SW Florida Biking Meetup Group (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL).
- Check trifind.com to find regional and state tris.