- Saturday, Feb. 25: Swamp Stomp 5K, to benefit the Caloosa Human Society. 7:30 a.m., Grandeur Oaks Town Center, LaBelle (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, Feb. 25: 4th annual TALC Fun Run 5K, by the Teachers Association of Lee County. Hyatt Place at the Forum (3dracinginc.com)
- Sunday, Feb. 26: Naples Coconut Run 5K.7:30 a.m. at Lowdermilk Park, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, March 4: 5K Run for Special Populations, Special Population Center, 410 Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com)
- Sunday, March 5: Hooters Half Marathon, 7 a.m., Fort Myers (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, March 11: 2017 Shrimp Run 5K, Doc Ford’s on Fort Myers Beach (3dracinginc.com)
- Thursday, March 16: St. Patrick’s Day 5K Fun Run, Fit & Fuel, 819 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, March 18: Super Pelican Pride 5K, Jaycee Park, Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com)
- Saturday, March 25: Scope for Hope 5K Run/Walk, Hammond Stadium at the CenturyLink Sports Complex (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, March 25: Running with the Sharks 5K, Oasis High School, Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com)
- Saturday, March 25: 10K Run for the Music, Artis Naples (gcrunner.org)
- For more running events visit gcrunner.org/calendar.html; ftmyerstrackclub.com/race-calendar; and 3dracinginc.com/.
- Friday, Feb. 24: Cape Coral Critical Mass ride. This is an 11 mile ride that rolls as a group at a very relaxed speed of 8-10 mph with a 10 minute break half way through at the Cape Coral Yatch Club. As with all night rides, bike lights (white on front and red on back) are required and helmets are strongly encouraged, required if under 16 years old. 7:00 p.m., Farmer's market parking lot, 4706 SE 11th Place, Cape Coral. (www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, Feb 25: SW Florida Critical Mass will offer a starter/sightseeing ride on Saturday; gather at 9 a.m., roll at 9:15 a.m. from 2160 McGregor Blvd. Distance is 6 miles, includes group ride instruction. (www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Friday, March 3: SW Florida Critical Mass ride. A family-friendly slow ride through Fort Myers starting at 7:15 p.m. Front and rear bike lights required. Grab your helmet, bring all your friends and meet in the open field next to Publix at First Street Village, 2160 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers. (twitter.com/swflcm or http://www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Friday, March 10: NE-Lee Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:30 p.m. at the Winn-Dixie, 14600 Palm Beach Blvd. Lights required, helmets recommended. (http://www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, March 11: Sanibel Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:15 p.m. at Jerry’s Shopping Center, 1700 Periwinkle Way, on Sanibel. Lights required, helmets recommended. (http://www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Sunday, March 12: 19th annual Royal Palm Classic, with 15-, 40- and 62-mile rides starting from Fort Myers Brewing Company, 12811 Commerce Lakes Dr, Suite 27-28. (caloosariders.org)
- Friday, March 17: Roll Estero, 7 p.m. at Our Lady of Light Catholic Church at 19680 Cypress View Drive, Estero. Lights required, helmets recommended. (http://www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Sunday, March 19: Cycling for Fallen Heroes, 10-, 28-, 42- and 62-mile rides starting from Trek Bicycle Store of Estero (caloosariders.org).
- Saturday, March 25: Pedal and Play in Paradise, 15-, 30- and 62-mile rides plus a mystery tour. Laishley Park, Punta Gorda (pedalandplayinparadise.com)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.
- For more Lee County cycling and tri events, visit Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club (caloosariders.org); Florida Mudcutters (mudcutters.org); and SW Florida Biking Meetup Group (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL).
- Sunday, April 2: Lake Avalon Reverse Triathlon, Duathlon & 5K, Naples (eliteevents.org)
- Check trifind.com to find more regional and state tris.