- Monday, July 4: Freedom 5K. Run the Cape Coral Bridge for the Fourth, Starts from 2501 Cape Coral Parkway (freedom5kcc.com)
- Monday, July 4: USA Independence Day 5K (run and walk), Germain Arena (eliteevents.org)
- Monday, July 4: Moe’s Firecracker 5K, Fleishmann Park, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, July 23: Eagle Lakes 5K, Eagle Lakes Community Park, Naples (eliteevents.org)
- Saturday, Aug. 20: North Collier Regional Rampage 5K, North Collier Regional Park. (eliteevents.org)
- Monday, Sept. 5: Labor Day 5K, starts at 7:30 a.m. at Lowdermilk Park, Naples. (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Sept. 24: Run Wild 5K, and 1K kids race. Wear your best wildlife attire, benefits the Conservancy and Naples Zoo. Starts from the Naples Zoo parking lot, 1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples. (gcrunner.org)
|Cape Coral Freedom 5K (photo: capecoral.com)|
- twitter.com/swflcm or Facebook)
- Sunday, July 3: Wheels and Wings VII, 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Starts and finishes at Beef O’Brady’s in Punta Gorda, with 15-, 32- and 62-mile rides, a 50-mile Gravel Grinder and the Speed Trap Alley. Peace River Riders Bicycle Club, info on Eventbrite.com.
- Friday, July 8: NE-Lee Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:15 p.m. for an 8 p.m. roll out at the Winn-Dixie, 14600 Palm Beach Blvd. Lights required, helmets recommended.
- Saturday, July 9: Sanibel Critical mass ride, gathers at 7:15 p.m. for a 7:45 p.m. roll out at Jerry’s Shopping Center, 1700 Periwinkle Way, on Sanibel. Lights required, helmets recommended.
- Sunday, July 10: American Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon in Naples, sprint triathlon and duathlon (eliteevents.org)
- Saturday, July 16: Englewood Sprint tri (swflymca.org)
- Saturday, Aug. 6: TRISK Tri Siesta Key Olympic and Sprint Tris and Duathlon (multirace.us)
- Venice Sprint Sept. 3 (swflymca.org),
- Galloway Captiva Tri Weekend Sept. 10-11 (captivatri.org),
- Siesta Kay Sprint Tri Sept. 24 (siestakeytriathlon.org)
- Marco Island Sprint Oct. 2 (thefitnesschallengetriathlon.com).