- Saturday, Nov. 3: Lions Chase and Cub Run 5K, Villas Elementary School, Fort Myers (runsignup.com)
- Saturday, Nov. 10: Achieva Credit Union Coconut Run 5K, 7:30 a.m., Sun Splash/Coconut Festival, Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com)
- Saturday, Nov. 10: Midpoint Madness 5K, 7.00 p.m., Midpoint Bridge (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Sunday, Nov. 11: Twins Tot Walk and 5K, 4:15 p.m., Laishley Park, Punta Gorda (runsignup.com)
- Saturday, Nov. 17: Inspiring Health 5K, Lee Health Coconut Pointe, Estero (runsignup.com)
- Sunday, Nov. 18: Naples Fall Classic Half Marathon and 5K, 7 a.m., Sugden Regional Park, Naples (eliteevents.org)
- Thursday, Nov. 22: 39th annual Turkey Trot 5K, 7:30 a.m., Cape Coral Wellness Center, Cape Coral (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 22: Thanksgiving Day 5K Run/Walk, 7 a.m., Germain Arena, Estero (eliteevents.org)
- Thursday, Nov. 22: FGCU Gobbler 5K, Alico Arena, Fort Myers (runsignup.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 22: GCR Thanksgiving 5K, 7:30 a.m., Cambier Park, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Dec. 1: 40th Annual River Run 10K, downtown Fort Myers (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, Dec. 1: CCSP 5K. Run or walk to benefit Collier County Public Schools. Barron Collier High School (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Dec. 8: Christmas Glow Run 5K, 6 p.m. Nathan Benderson Park, Sarasota (eliteevents.org)
- Sunday, Dec. 9: Florida West Coast Half Marathon and 5K, 7 a.m., Nathan Benderson Park, Sarasota (eliteevents.org)
- Saturday, Dec. 15: Naples Christmas Glow Run 5K, 6 p.m., sugden Regional Park, Naples (eliteevents.org)
- For more running events visit gcrunner.org/calendar.html; ftmyerstrackclub.com/race-calendar; and 3dracinginc.com
- Sunday, Nov. 4: Wakey, Wakey! Weekly Sunday Morning Ride. All levels, all bikes, leaves from Fort Myers Trek store at 7:30 a.m. on a different route each week (mostly on bike paths). The ride is sanctioned by the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club, so helmets are required, no ear buds, and no aero bar use while in the group. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL)
- Sunday, Nov. 4: Gulf Coast Cyclefest. 104-, 79-, 63-, 35- or 20-mile routes starting at Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota. Breakfast, lunch, SAG, rest stops, well-marked routes. (caloosariders.org or active.com)
- Sunday, Nov. 25: Iron Joe Turkey Ride. Begins and ends at Fit & Fuel Bicycle Café in the Pavilion Shipping Center, Naples. Fully supported ride of 62, 40, 20 and 5 miles (caloosariders.org)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.
- For more Lee County cycling and tri events, visit Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club (caloosariders.org); Florida Mudcutters (mudcutters.org); and SW Florida Biking Meetup Group (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL).
- Sunday, Dec. 16: Christmas Sprint Triathlon/Duathlon, Sugden Regional Park, Naples (eliteevents.org)
- Jan. 6, 2019: HITS Triathlon Series, with sprint, Olympic and half-Ironman distances. Nathan Benderson Park, Sarasota (hitstriathlonseries.com)
- Check trifind.com to find regional and state tris.