- Saturday, March 10: Shrimp Run 5K, Matanzas Bridge, Fort Myers Beach (active.com)
- Thursday, March 15: St Patrick’s Day 5K Fun Run, 6:15 p.m., Fit and Fuel, 819 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Cancelled: Saturday, March 17: Hodges University Student Success 5K for Scholarships, 4501 Colonial Blvd. Fort Myers (3dracing.com).
- Saturday, March 24: Run for the Music 10K, Starts at Artis Naples. (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, March 31: Wellfit Girls Hop to the Top Easter 5K fun run and yoga event (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, March 31: Eggs and Ears 5K, Lakes Park, Fort Myers (active.com or 3dracing.com).
- Saturday, March 31: One Human Race 5K Run/Walk, Golden Gate High School, Naples (active.com).
- Saturday, April 21: Friends of Foster Children Forever 5K, Vineyards Community Park, Naples (gcrunner.org).
- Sunday, May 6: Tropicool 5K, 1161 Third Street South, Naples (gcrunner.org).
- For more running events visit gcrunner.org/calendar.html; ftmyerstrackclub.com/race-calendar; and 3dracinginc.com
- Friday, March 9: NE-Lee Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:30 p.m. at the Winn-Dixie, 14600 Palm Beach Blvd. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, March 10: Sanibel Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:30 p.m. at Jerry’s Shopping Center, 1700 Periwinkle Way, on Sanibel. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, March 10: Pedal and Play in Paradise, 62-, 30- and 15-mile rides, plus a 10-mile Mystery Ride (pedalandplayinparadise.com)
- Saturday-Sunday, March 10-11: Pan-Florida Challenge, six routes from 10 miles to 200 miles, Naples to Vero Beach. Ride for a weekend, feed a child for a year (panfloridachallenge.org)
- Sunday, March 25: Cycling for Fallen Heroes, 10-, 28-, 42- and 62-miles routes, all starting at Trek in Estero (active.com)
- Friday, March 30: Cape Coral Critical Mass ride. Gather at 7:30 p.m. at 4706 SE 11th Place for a family-friendly ride through the Cape. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, March 31: Saturday Slow Roll 8 a.m. meet-up at 2160 McGregor Blvd. Recommended for inexperienced/young riders. Distance is 6 miles, includes group ride instruction. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.
- For more Lee County cycling and tri events, visit Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club (caloosariders.org); Florida Mudcutters (mudcutters.org); and SW Florida Biking Meetup Group (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL).
- Sunday, April 15: FGCU Eagle Sprint Tri and Duathlon, Florida Gulf Coast University (active.com).
- Saturday, May 12: Cape Coral Yacht Club Sprint Tri (active.com).
- Sunday, June 3: Fitness Challenge Sprint Tri, Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club, Naples (active.com).
- Check trifind.com to find regional and state tris.