- Saturday, March 24: Run for the Music 10K. Presented by the Friends of Artis - Naples with proceeds benefiting the Artis-Naples Orchestra and its youth music education programs. Starts at Artis Naples. (runsignup.com)
- Saturday, March 24: Running with the Sharks 5K. Come on out to Oasis High School and support the OHS Sharks Football team in our third annual 5k! Race profits are to benefit student athletes in the football program. 7:30 a.m., Oasis High School, Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com).
- Saturday, March 31: Wellfit Girls Hop to the Top Easter 5K fun run and yoga event (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, March 31: Eggs and Ears 5K, Lakes Park, Fort Myers (active.com or 3dracing.com)
- Saturday, March 31: One Human Race 5K Run/Walk, Golden Gate High School, Naples (active.com)
- Saturday, April 21: Friends of Foster Children Forever 5K, Vineyards Community Park, Naples (gcrunner.org).
- Saturday, April 21: Lipman 5K Run For Backpacks, 8 a.m., Immokalee High School, Immokalee (active.com)
- Sunday, May 6: Tropicool 5K, 1161 Third Street South, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, May 12: Turtle Trot 5K, 8 a.m., Lovers Key State Park, Fort Myers Beach (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, May 19: Cape Cops 5K, 7:30 a.m., Cape Coral Yacht Club, Cape Coral (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- For more running events visit gcrunner.org/calendar.html; ftmyerstrackclub.com/race-calendar; and 3dracinginc.com
- Friday, March 30: Cape Coral Critical Mass ride. Gather at 7:30 p.m. at 4706 SE 11th Place for a family-friendly ride through the Cape. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, March 31: Saturday Slow Roll 8 a.m. meet-up at 2160 McGregor Blvd. Recommended for inexperienced/young riders. Distance is 6 miles, includes group ride instruction. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Friday, April 6: SW Florida Critical Mass ride. A family-friendly slow ride through Fort Myers starting at a special time: 7:15 p.m. Front and rear bike lights required. Grab your helmet, bring all your friends and meet in the open field next to Publix at First Street Village, 2160 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers.(meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Friday, April 13: NE-Lee Critical Mass ride. Gathers at 7:30 p.m. at the Winn-Dixie, 14600 Palm Beach Blvd. Lights required, helmets recommended.(meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, April 14: Sanibel Critical Mass ride. Gathers at 7:30 p.m. at Jerry’s Shopping Center, 1700 Periwinkle Way, on Sanibel. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.
- For more Lee County cycling and tri events, visit Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club (caloosariders.org); Florida Mudcutters (mudcutters.org); and SW Florida Biking Meetup Group (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL).
- Sunday, April 15: FGCU Eagle Sprint Tri and Duathlon, Florida Gulf Coast University (active.com).
- Saturday, May 12: Cape Coral Yacht Club Sprint Tri (active.com).
- Sunday, June 3: Fitness Challenge Sprint Tri, Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club, Naples (active.com)
- Saturday, July 14: Englewood YMCA Sprint Tri, Englewood. (active.com)
- Check trifind.com to find regional and state tris.