Check the current status of the event before heading out, using the links below.
- Saturday, Oct. 28: Race 4 F.I.S.H. 10K, 7:30 a.m., Sanibel Community House (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 28: Monster Dash 5K, 7:30 a.m., Fleischmann Park, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Oct. 28: 6th annual LCEC Goblin Gallop 5K Run/Walk.7:30 a.m. at Jim Jeffers Park, Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com)
- Sunday, Nov. 5: Fort Myers Marathon, featuring marathon, half-marathon and 5K distances (fortmyersmarathon.com)
- Saturday, Nov. 11: Midpoint Madness 5K, 7 p.m., Royal Palm Square, Fort Myers (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, Nov. 11: Olde Naples 10K, 7:30 a.m., Olde Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Sunday, Nov. 19: Naples Fall Classic Half-Marathon and 5K, 7 a.m., Sugden Regional Park, Naples (napleshalf.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 23: 37th annual Turkey Trot, Cape Coral Hospital (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 23: Thanksgiving Day 5K Run/Walk, Germain Arena, Estero (eliteevents.org)
- Thursday, Nov. 23: Gulf Coast Runner’s Thanksgiving 5K, Cambier Park, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- For more running events visit gcrunner.org/calendar.html; ftmyerstrackclub.com/race-calendar; and 3dracinginc.com/.
- Friday, Oct. 27: Cape Coral Critical Mass ride. Gather at 7:30 p.m. at 4706 SE 11th Place for a family-friendly ride through the Cape. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, Oct. 28: Saturday Slow Roll. 8 a.m. meet-up at 2160 McGregor Blvd. Recommended for inexperienced/young riders. Distance is 6 miles, includes group ride instruction. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Friday, Nov. 3: SW Florida Critical Mass ride. A family-friendly slow ride through Fort Myers starting at a special time: 7:15 p.m. Front and rear bike lights required. Grab your helmet, bring all your friends and meet in the open field next to Publix at First Street Village, 2160 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Sunday, Nov. 12: Tour for Epilepsy, 21-, 32- and 62-mile rides, Coasline Cyclery, Fort Myers (caloosariders.org)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.
- For more Lee County cycling and tri events, visit Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club (caloosariders.org); Florida Mudcutters (mudcutters.org); and SW Florida Biking Meetup Group (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL).
- Check trifind.com to find regional and state tris.