- Friday, Nov. 11: Veterans Day 5K, begins at 7 p.m. over the Midpoint Bridge (fswflymca.org/news/2016/10/14/fort-myers-news/veteran-s-day-5k-2016/).
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Coconut Run 5k and kids run, Sun Splash Water Park, Cape Coral. 6:30 a.m. Packet Pick-up and Race Day Registration, 7:30 a.m. 5K, 8:15 a.m. Kids Run (www.cocofest.com)
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Olde Naples 10K. 7:30 a.m., Olde Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Nov 19: Bonita Springs Rotary's 5K To End Polio Now. 7.30 a.m., Riverside Park - Pennsylvania Ave., Bonita Springs (3dracinginc.com/event/inaugural-rotarys-5k-to-end-polio-now/)
- Sunday, Nov. 20: Naples Fall Classic Half Marathon and 5K. 7 a.m., Sugden Regional Park, Naples (napleshalf.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 24: 37th annual Turkey Trot 5K run, walk, plus one-mile fun run and tot trot. Starts at 7:30 a.m., Cape Coral Wellness Center (ftmyerstrackclub.com).
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Day 5K run/walk. 7 a.m., Germain Arena, Estero (eliteevents.org)
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Day 5K and 1K kids race. 7:30 a.m., downtown Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Dec. 3: 38th annual City of Palms River Run, 10K or 2 mile fun run/walk, starts 8 a.m. from Centennial Park in downtown Fort Myers (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Friday, Nov. 11: NE-Lee Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:30 p.m. at the Winn-Dixie, 14600 Palm Beach Blvd. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Sanibel Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:15 p.m. at Jerry’s Shopping Center, 1700 Periwinkle Way, on Sanibel. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Caloosa Riders membership appreciation ride, Bike Bistro, 20351 Summerlin Rd. (across from Sanibel Outlets Mall) (www.caloosariders.org.)
- NEW Ride: Friday, Nov. 18, Estero Critical Mass ride. Meet at 7:00 p.m. and roll at 7:30. Parking lot of Our Lady of Light Catholic Church at 19680 Cypress View Dr, Estero, FL 33967. We will use the parking lot between the church and the road. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/235009679/)
- Friday, Nov. 25: Cape Coral Critical Mass ride. Meet at 7:00 p.m, ride at 7.30 p.m., Farmers Market Parking Lot, 4706 SE 11th Place (www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/qbmrtlyvpbhc/)
- Sunday, Nov. 27: 11th annual Fit & Fuel Iron Joe Turkey Ride, Naples’ Sunday-after-Thanksgiving cycling tradition. 62-, 30- and 20 miles rides, begins and end at Fit & Fuel Café. (raceroster.com/events/2016/9300/fit-fuel-iron-joe-turkey-ride)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at (www.caloosariders.org).