- Saturday, Oct. 29: "Soup"-er Hero 5K Run/Walk, Gulf Coast Town Center, 7:30 a.m. Benefits Community Cooperative (www.communitycooperative.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 29: 5th annual LCEC Goblin Gallop 5K run/walk. 7:30 a.m., Jim Jeffers Park, Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com/)
- Saturday, Oct. 29: Monster Dash Halloween 5K. Includes costume contest. 7:30 a.m. at Fleischmann Park, 1600 Fleischmann Blvd., Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Sunday, Oct. 30: Rocktoberfest 10 Miler & 2x5 Mile Relay, North Collier Regional Park. Includes costume contest, plus rock and roll, plus Octoberfest (eliteevents.org)
- Saturday, Nov. 5: Making Tracks for Missions 5K. 8 a.m., First Assembly of God, 4701 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers (3dracinginc.com/)
- Friday, Nov. 11: Veterans Day 5K, begins at 7 p.m. over the Midpoint Bridge (ftmyerstrackclub.com).
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Olde Naples 10K. 7:30 a.m., Olde Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Sunday, Nov. 20: Naples Fall Classic Half Marathon and 5K. 7 a.m., Sugden Regional Park, Naples (napleshalf.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 24: 37th annual Turkey Trot 5K run, walk, plus one-mile fun run and tot trot. Starts at 7:30 a.m. at Wellness Center of Cape Coral.
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Day 5K run/walk. 7 a.m., Germain Arena, Estero (eliteevents.org)
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Day 5K and 1K kids race. 7:30 a.m., downtown Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Dec. 3: 38th annual City of Palms River Run, 10K or 2 mile fun run/walk, starts 8 a.m. from Centennial Park in downtown Fort Myers (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 29: SWFL Critical Mass monthly Saturday Morning Slow Roll & training. Join us for a casual 8-10 mph roll on the last Saturday of every month. This is a perfect way to learn how to group ride, have a good time and to make new friends. A very family friendly ride. The ride is 6 miles long in total. Grab your bike and helmet, come and ride! Meet up 9 a.m., roll 9:15. Side lot next to the downtown Publix, 2160 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/234076487/)
- Friday, Nov. 4: SW Florida Critical Mass ride. A family-friendly slow ride through Fort Myers starting at 7:15 p.m. Front and rear bike lights required. Grab your helmet, bring all your friends and meet in the open field next to Publix at First Street Village, 2160 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers. (twitter.com/swflcm or meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Friday, Nov. 11: NE-Lee Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:30 p.m. at the Winn-Dixie, 14600 Palm Beach Blvd. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Sanibel Critical Mass ride, gathers at 7:15 p.m. at Jerry’s Shopping Center, 1700 Periwinkle Way, on Sanibel. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/)
- NEW Ride: Friday, Nov. 18, Estero Critical Mass ride. Meet at 7:00 p.m. and roll at 7:30. Parking lot of Our Lady of Light Catholic Church at 19680 Cypress View Dr, Estero, FL 33967. We will use the parking lot between the church and the road. Lights required, helmets recommended.
- Sunday, Nov. 27: 11th annual Fit & Fuel Iron Joe Turkey Ride, Naples’ Sunday-after-Thanksgiving cycling tradition. 62-, 30- and 20 miles rides, begins and end at Fit & Fuel Café. (https://raceroster.com/events/2016/9300/fit-fuel-iron-joe-turkey-ride)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.