Upcoming running/walking/bicycling/tri events for this week and beyond.
- Thursday, Oct. 13, Moe’s Corporate Run, a 3-mile run/walk open to all employees and family of local corporations, businesses, government offices, and institutions. 6:15 p.m. from Moe's Southwest Grill, corner of Immokalee Road and U.S. 41, Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Oct. 15: 8th annual 10K race 4 FISH (Friends In Service Here). Sanibel Community Park, 2231 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel; starts at 7:30 a.m. (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Sunday, Oct. 16: 6th annual Rocktoberfest 10 Miler & 2x5 Mile Relay, North Collier Regional Park, 7 a.m. (eliteevents.org)
- Saturday, Oct. 22: 8th annual Race The Roof 15K run, 5K run/walk, tot trot. Verandah Community. Proceeds to benefit the Habitat for Humanity, Lee and Hendry Counties. (ftmyerstrackclub.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 22: Gulf to Gulf 80-mile Relay. Race starts and ending at Cambier Park in downtown Naples, goes through Bonita Springs and Fort Myers Beach, with a turnaround at the Sanibel Causeway. Up to 30 6-person teams can register. (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Oct. 29: "Soup"-er Hero 5K Run/Walk, Gulf Coast Town Center, 7:30 a.m. Benefits Community Cooperative (www.communitycooperative.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 29: 5th annual LCEC Goblin Gallop 5K run/walk. 7:30 a.m., Jim Jeffers Park, Cape Coral (3dracinginc.com/)
- Saturday, Oct. 29: Monster Dash Halloween 5K. Includes costume contest. 7:30 a.m. at Fleischmann Park, 1600 Fleischmann Blvd., Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Sunday, Oct. 30: Rocktoberfest 10 Miler & 2x5 Mile Relay, North Collier Regional Park. Includes costume contest, plus rock and roll, plus Octoberfest (eliteevents.org)
- Saturday, Nov. 5: Making Tracks for Missions 5K. 8 a.m., First Assembly of God, 4701 Summerlin Road, Fort Myers (3dracinginc.com/)
- Saturday, Nov. 12: Olde Naples 10K. 7:30 a.m., Olde Naples (gcrunner.org)
Sunday, Nov. 20: Naples Fall Classic Half Marathon and 5K. 7 a.m., Sugden Regional Park, Naples (napleshalf.com)
- Thursday, Nov. 24: 37th annual Turkey Trot 5K run, walk, plus one-mile fun run and tot trot. Starts at 7:30 a.m. at Wellness Center of Cape Coral.
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Day 5K run/walk. 7 a.m., Germain Arena, Estero (eliteevents.org)
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Thanksgiving Day 5K and 1K kids race. 7:30 a.m., downtown Naples (gcrunner.org)
- Friday, Oct. 14: SWFL Critical Mass NE Lee Ride. 7:30 p.m., Winn Dixie parking lot, 14600 Palm Beach Blvd, 33905, Fort Myers. Come out for a casual SLOW RIDE through the mostly waterfront neighborhoods within the Ft. Myers Shores community. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/fcmrtlyvnbsb/)
- Sunday, Oct. 23: Tour for Epilepsy. 15-, 30- and 62-mile rides, rest stops and SAG. :30 a.m., starts/ends at Coastline Cyclery, 10676 Colonial Blvd, Unit 50, Fort Myers (caloosariders.org)
- Sunday, Oct. 23: 7th annual Tour de North Port. 15-, 35- and 65-mile rides plus 25-mile “Gravel Grinders” off-road ride. Rest stops and SAG, 7 a.m. start from Imagine High School, North Port (caloosariders.org)
- Friday, Oct 28: Cape Coral Critical Mass ride. Gathers at 7:30 p.m. at the Farmer's Market Parking Lot, 4706 SE 11th Place, Cape Coral. Come out and join this fun and growing group of bikers! This is an 11 mile ride that rolls as a group at a very relaxed speed of 8-10 mph with a 10 minute break half way through at the Cape Coral Yacht Club. Lights required, helmets recommended. (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/qbmrtlyvnblc/)
- Saturday, Oct. 29: SWFL Critical Mass monthly Saturday Morning Slow Roll & training. Join us for a casual 8-10 mph roll on the last Saturday of every month. This is a perfect way to learn how to group ride, have a good time and to make new friends. A very family friendly ride. The ride is 6 miles long in total. Grab your bike and helmet, come and ride! Meet up 9 a.m., roll 9:15. Side lot next to the downtown Publix, 2160 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers (meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/234076487/)
- Ongoing: Join the Caloosa Riders Bicycle Club on one of their many weekly rides for members and potential members, with an array of paces and routes to choose from. Check them out online at www.caloosariders.org.
- Sunday, Oct. 16: Myakka Wild Run or Ride, 10K Run (6.2 Miles), 5K Run (3.1 Miles), 15 Mile Biking, Myakka State Forest, 2000 South River Road, Englewood (trifind.com/re_292469/MyakkaWildRunorRide.html)