- Saturday, July 23: Eagle Lakes 5K, Eagle Lakes Community Park, Naples (eliteevents.org)
- Saturday, Aug. 20: North Collier Regional Rampage 5K, North Collier Regional Park. (eliteevents.org)
- Monday, Sept. 5: Labor Day 5K, starts at 7:30 a.m. at Lowdermilk Park, Naples. (gcrunner.org)
- Saturday, Sept. 24: Run Wild 5K, and 1K kids race. Wear your best wildlife attire, benefits the Conservancy and Naples Zoo. Starts from the Naples Zoo parking lot, 1495 Smith Preserve Way, Naples. (gcrunner.org)
|Critical Mass ride|
- Friday, July 29: Cape Coral Critical Mass ride. Gather at 7 p.m., start at 7:30 p.m. at Farmer's Market Parking Lot 4706 SE 11th Place, Cape Coral. Lights required, helmets recommended. (www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/231547756/)
- Saturday, July 30: SWFL Critical Mass monthly Saturday Morning Slow Roll & training. A very family friendly ride at 9:00 a.m. Side lot next to the downtown Publix, 2160 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers. (www.meetup.com/Biking-SWFL/events/232387139/).
- Saturday, July 16: Englewood Sprint tri (swflymca.org)
- Saturday, Aug. 6: TRISK Tri Siesta Key Olympic and Sprint Tris and Duathlon (multirace.us)
- Venice Sprint Sept. 3 (swflymca.org),
- Galloway Captiva Tri Weekend Sept. 10-11 (captivatri.org),
- Siesta Kay Sprint Tri Sept. 24 (siestakeytriathlon.org)
- Marco Island Sprint Oct. 2 (thefitnesschallengetriathlon.com).