· · Saturday, Feb. 20: Edison Festival of Light 5K, downtown Fort Myers. Starts at 5:45 p.m. with thousands of spectators to cheer you on. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Saturday, Feb. 27: Swamp Stomp 5K, to benefit the Caloosa Humane Society. Starts at 7:30 a.m. at Grandeur Oaks Town Center, LaBelle. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Saturday, Feb 27: TALC Scholarship Fund Run 5K. Benefits go to scholarships to local high school seniors. Rotary Park, Cape Coral. (3dracinginc.com)
· Sunday, Feb. 28: Naples Coconut 5K. Benefits a number of youth groups. Starts at 7:30 a.m. at Lowdermilk Park, Naples. (gcrunner.org)
· Sunday, March 6: Hooters Half Marathon and 2-Person Relay. Starts and finishes at Hooters in Fort Myers. Benefits Barbara’s Friend and Moffitt Cancer Center. 7 a.m. start. (www.hootershalfmarathon.com)
· Thursday, March 17: St. Patrick’s Day 5K Fun Run. Starts at 6:15 p.m. from Rip Tide Brewing Company in Naples (gcrunner.org)
· Saturday, March 19: Pelican Pride 5K Run/Walk. Supports Pelican Elementary (which is also where it starts and finishes) 7:30 start. (3dracinginc.com)
· Saturday, March 26: Eggs and Ears 5K and Fun Run. Starts at 8 a.m. at Lakes Park, Fort Myers. (3dracinginc.com)
· Friday, Feb. 26: Cape Coral Critical Mass ride. Gather beginning at 6:45 p.m. for a 7:15 roll-out for a family-friendly ride through the Cape. Lights required, helmets recommended.
· Saturday, Feb. 28: SW Florida Critical Mass will offer a starter/sightseeing ride on Saturday; gather at 9 a.m., roll at 9:15 a.m. from 2160 McGregor Blvd. Distance is 6 miles, includes group ride instruction.
· Sunday, March 13: 18th annual Royal Palm Classic. Join the Caloosa Riders for an early Saint Patrick’s Day riding of the green! Starting from Fort Myers Brewing Company, 12811 Commerce Lakes Drive, Fort Myers, at 8 a.m. Ride distances of 15, 40, 62 and 80 miles. Full rest stops and SAG support included. (www.caloosariders.org)
· Sunday, March 13: Annual Everglades Ride: 16 or 62 miles if you stay on the pavement, 27 miles if you don’t (options to adjust distance with all choices).Started from McLeod Park in Everglades City, benefits Friends of River of Grass Greenway and Friends of Fakahatchee. (http://www.caamevents.com/event/everglades-ride/).
· Saturday, April 2: Pedal and Play in Paradise, offering ride distances of 62, 30, 15 and a mystery ride (all supported), plus free events Friday afternoon if yu register for the Saturday ridge. It al starts in historic Punta Gorda. (http://pedalandplayinparadise.com)