- Saturday, Sept. 26th: Florida Inaugural 5K Walk Run, supporting Healthy Harvest Farms and Supportive Moms of SWFL. Starts at 7:30 a.m. at SWFL Enterprise Center, 3901 Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd., Fort Myers. (www.HealthyHarvestFarms.org)
· Saturday, Oct. 3: Lexington Cares 5K Run/Walk, to benefit the Regional Cancer Center’s Breast Health Center. Starts at 7:30 a.m. at Lexington Country Club, 16257 Willowcrest Way, Fort Myers. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Saturday, Oct. 10: Cops and Joggers 2015 5K, Starts from Centennial Park, downtown Fort Myers, at 7:45 p.m. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Saturday, Oct. 10: 2015 Busey Bank Run For Prevention 5K, 7:45 a.m. at Florida Gulf Coast University. (www.3dracinginc.com
· Saturday, Oct. 17: 7th annual 10K 4 FISH (Friends In Service Here). Starts at Sanibel Community House, 2173 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, at 7:30 a.m. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Sunday, Oct. 18: Rocktoberfest 10 Miler & 2x5 Mile Relay, North Collier Regional Park. Rock n' Roll joins with Octoberfest in the only 10-mile race in Southwest Florida. (www.eliteevents.org)
· Saturday, Oct. 24: 8th annual Race the Roof. 15K and 5K runs, 5K walk, Tot Trot. Benefits Habitat for Humanity, at the Verandah Community. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Saturday, Oct. 31: 4th Annual LCEC Goblin Gallop to benefit the United Way. The Goblin Gallop 5K Run/Walk and Trick Or Trot will be held at Jim Jeffers Park in Cape Coral. Since its inception, this 5k has netted over $9,800 for the United Way! Sign-up today and join others as we help our community!
· Wednesday, Nov. 11: Veterans Day 5K Midpoint Madness. To benefit YMCA, race starts at 7 p.m. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Friday, Oct. 2: SWFL Critical Mass ride. Join a family fun slow ride through Fort Myers. Front and rear bike lights required. Grab your helmet, bring all your friends and meet in the open field next to Publix (at 7:30 p.m.) at First Street Village, 2160 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers. (twitter.com/swflcm)
· Sunday, Oct. 25: Tour de North Port. 15-, 35- and 65-mile rides, full SAG, breakfast and lunch. (http://peoplefortrees.com/tourevent1_15.php)
· Sunday, Nov. 8: Veterans Day Honor Ride, a ride to honor our veterans and support Honor Flight of Collier County. Ride from Naples Cyclery to Fat Point Brewery in Punta Gorda, up U.S. 41 with a police and military escort at 22 mph. $50 includes supported ride, lunch and Craft Beers at Fat Point and a souvenir pint glass. Ground transportation back to Naples Cyclery (motor coach) and your bike will be transported inside one of Naples Cyclery's enclosed trucks. You'll be able load a bag with a change of clothes into the trucks in the morning so they will be available when we arrive at the brewery. There will be a second distance option starting at 9:30 from the Crowne Plaza in Fort Myers. This ride is 30 miles to the brewery and does not offer return transportation.
· Saturday, Oct. 3: Siesta Key triathlon (sprint). Benefits the YMCA Sharks swim team. (www.siestakeytriathlon.org)
· Sunday, Oct. 4: Marco Island Triathlon (sprint). Starts at 8 a.m. from Marco Mariott Beach Resort. (www.thefitnesschallengetriathlon.com)
· Sunday, Oct. 18: Longboat Key International/Sprint Triathlon/Duathlon. Starts at 7:30 a.m. from Longboat Key Club & Resort. (www.lbktriathlon.com)
· Sunday, Nov. 8: Challenge Venice, Olympic and half Ironman, based at Sharky's on the Pier, 1600 Harbor Drive, Venice. Kid’s tri offered the day before (www.challenge-fl.com)