· Thursday, July 9: The Fort Myers Track Club’s Summer Fun Run series continues with a 7 p.m. 2-miler from the Fort Myers Brewing Co., 12811 Commerce Lakes Drive. The series alternates between Tuesday and Thursday every two weeks, with the next one on Tuesday, July 21, from Run Florida, 13101 McGregor Blvd.
· Saturday, July 25: Eagle Lakes 5K, Eagle lakes Community Park, 11565 East Tamiami trail, Naples. Starts 7 a.m. (www.eliteevents.org)
· Saturday, July 25: 7th annual Beat the Heat 5K. Jaycee Park, 4125 SE 20th Place, Cape Coral. 7 a.m. (www.3dracinginc.com)
· Saturday, Aug. 15: 7th annual Cape 5K, Jaycee Park, 4125 SE 20th Place, Cape Coral. 7 a.m. (www.3dracinginc.com)
· Saturday, Aug. 22: North Collier Regional Rampage 5K, North Collier Regional Park, 1500 Livingston Road, Naples. 7 a.m. (www.eliteevents.org).
· Sunday, July 12: Wheels and Wings VI, Beef O'Bradys, 1105 Taylor Road Punta Gorda. Five different rides: 15 mile (Mystery Ride) 32-/50-/62-miles and a 40-mile Gravel Grinder. Food, fun and more. (www.peaceriverridersbicycleclub.com)
· Sunday, July 26: Join the Caloosa Riders to ride 100km as part of the Rapha Women’s 100, a global event getting thousands of women around the world to ride 100km. Meet at Daniels Crossing Plaza and ride from Fort Myers to Captiva Island, in a nonsupported, self-contained no-drop ride. Please be able to ride 18-20 mph, and helmets are required. (www.caloosariders.org).
· Friday, Aug.7: SWFL Critical Mass ride. Join a family fun slow ride through Fort Myers. Front and rear bike lights required. Grab your helmet, bring all your friends and meet in the open field next to Publix (at 7:30 p.m.) at First Street Village, 2160 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers. (twitter.com/swflcm)
· Sunday, July 12: American Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon (run/bike/run), based at Sugden Regional Park, 4284 Avalon Drive, Naples. (www.eliteevents.org)
· Saturday, July 18: Englewood YMCA Sprint Triathlon 2015. Based at Englewood Beach, Shelter 3, 2100 N. Beach Road., Englewood (http://www.swflymca.org/programs/englewood-triathlon/)
· Sunday, Sept. 5: Venice YMCA Triathlon. Sprint distance, based at Sharky's on the Pier, 1600 Harbor Drive, Venice. (www.swflymca.org/programs/venice-triathlon)
· Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 12-13: Galloway Captiva Triathlon. Kid’s events Saturday, three age groups with different distances. Adult sprint tri Sunday, all based at South Seas Island Resort, Captiva. (www.captivatri.org)