· Saturday, July 25: Eagle Lakes 5K, Eagle Lakes Community Park, 11565 East Tamiami trail, Naples. Starts 7 a.m. (www.eliteevents.org)
· Saturday, July 25: 7th annual Beat the Heat 5K. Jaycee Park, 4125 SE 20th Place, Cape Coral. 7 a.m. (www.3dracinginc.com)
· Saturday, Aug. 15: 7th annual Cape 5K, Jaycee Park, 4125 SE 20th Place, Cape Coral. 7 a.m. (www.3dracinginc.com)
· Saturday, Aug. 22: North Collier Regional Rampage 5K, North Collier Regional Park, 1500 Livingston Road, Naples. 7 a.m. (www.eliteevents.org).
· Saturday, Oct. 10: Cops & Joggers 2015 5K, Starts from Centennial Park, downtown Fort Myers, at 7:45 p.m. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Saturday, Oct. 10: 2015 Busey Bank Run For Prevention 5K, 7:45 a.m. at Florida Gulf Coast University. (www.3dracinginc.com
· Saturday, Oct. 17: 7th annual 10K 4 FISH (Friends In Service Here). Starts at Sanibel Community House, 2173 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, at 7:30 a.m. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Sunday, July 26: Join the Caloosa Riders to ride 100km as part of the Rapha Women’s 100, a global event getting thousands of women around the world to ride 100km. Meet at Daniels Crossing Plaza and ride from Fort Myers to Captiva Island, in a non-supported, self-contained no-drop ride. Please be able to ride 18-20 mph, and helmets are required. (www.caloosariders.org).
· Friday, Aug.7: SWFL Critical Mass ride. Join a family fun slow ride through Fort Myers. Front and rear bike lights required. Grab your helmet, bring all your friends and meet in the open field next to Publix (at 7:30 p.m.) at First Street Village, 2160 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers. (twitter.com/swflcm)
· Saturday, Sept. 5: 33rd annual Tour of Sebring. Enjoy one to three days of cycling in the gently rolling hills of Highlands County. Fully supported routes, on-road route marks, rest stops, and dispatched SAG service vehicles. Daily rides ranging from 11 to 62 miles plus a Sunday Bok Tour Century (100 miles). (www.caloosariders.org
· Saturday, Aug. 1: Siesta Beach Olympic and Sprint Triathlon. Starts at 7 a.m. (multirace.us)
· Sunday, Sept. 5: Venice YMCA Triathlon. Sprint distance, based at Sharky's on the Pier, 1600 Harbor Drive, Venice. (www.swflymca.org/programs/venice-triathlon)
· Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 12-13: Galloway Captiva Triathlon. Kid’s events Saturday, three age groups with different distances. Adult sprint tri Sunday, all based at South Seas Island Resort, Captiva. (www.captivatri.org)
· Sunday, Oct. 4: Marco Island Triathlon (sprint0. Starts at 8 a.m. from Marco Mariott Beach Resort. (www.thefitnesschallengetriathlon.com)
· Sunday, Oct. 18: Longboat Key International/Sprint Triathlon/Duathlon. Starts at 7:30 a.m. from Longboat Key Club & Resort. (www.lbktriathlon.com)