Join the family-friendly Critical Mass Ride in downtown Fort Myers on June 5th. Last month there were 326 riders...be part of this month's "send in the clowns" celebration of Jamie Donaldson. Then Saturday (June 6th) join the Fort Myers Track Club 5K Membership Run!
· Saturday, June 6: Fort Myers Track Club 5K Membership Run, CenturyLink Sports Complex / Hammond Stadium, 14100 Six Mile Cypress Parkway, Fort Myers. By entering this race you will automatically become a Fort Myers Track Club member for the 2015-2016 year. This is a great way to start your racing season and be a part of the Fort Myers Track Club. This is also the annual general membership meeting, held immediately after the race. (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Thursday, June 11: Fort Myers Track Club 2015 Summer Fun Run Series kicks off with a 2+/- mile run at 7 p.m. starting at Fort Myers Brewing Co., 12811 Commerce Lakes Drive. $4 members, $5 nonmembers (or $20/$25 for the entire six-run series). (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Saturday, June 20: Sugden Stride 5K, the first event in the Elite Events Summer 5K Series. Sugden Regional Park, Naples. (www.eliteevents.com)
· Tuesday, June 23: Fort Myers Track Club 2015 Summer Fun Run Series kicks off with a 2+/- mile run at 7 p.m. starting at Run Florida, 13101 McGregor Blvd. $4 members, $5 nonmembers (or $20/$25 for the entire six-run series). (www.ftmyerstrackclub.com)
· Friday, June 5: SWFL Critical Mass ride. Join a family fun slow ride through Fort Myers. Front and rear bike lights required. Grab your helmet, bring all your friends and meet in the open field next to Publix at First Street Village, 2160 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers. (www.SWFLCM.com)
· Sunday, July 12: Wheels and Wings VI, Beef O'Bradys, 1105 Taylor Road Punta Gorda. Five different rides: 15 mile (Mystery Ride) 32-/50-/62-miles and a 40-mile Gravel Grinder. Food, fun and more. (www.active.com)
· Sunday, July 26: Join the Caloosa Riders to ride 100km as part of the Rapha Women’s 100, a global event getting thousands of women around the world to ride 100km. Meet at Daniels Crossing Plaza and ride from Fort Myers to Captiva Island, in a nonsupported, self-contained no-drop ride. Please be able to ride 18-20 mph, and helmets are required. (www.caloosariders.org).
· Sunday, June 7: Naples Fitness Challenge Triathlon, Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club. (www.thefitnesschallengetriathlon.com)
· Sunday, July 12: American Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon (run/bike/run), Sugden Regional Park, 4284 Avalon Drive, Naples. (www.active.com)
· Saturday, July 18: Englewood YMCA Sprint Triathlon 2015. Englewood Beach, Shelter 3, 2100 N. Beach Road., Englewood (www.active.com)