Sunday, Dec. 20: (3dracinginc.com), in the Three Oaks neighborhood. Registration 6:30 a.m., race begins 7:30 a.m.
Saturday, Jan. 10: Seahawk Sprint for Music 5K (3dracinginc.com), Jim Jeffers Park in Cape Coral. Registration 7 a.m., race 8 a.m.
· Sunday, Jan. 11: 12th annual River, Roots & Ruts Trail Run, Caloosahatchee Regional Park, Alva. Half marathon and relay 8 a.m., 5K fun run 8:15 a.m. (www.rrrtrail.com)
· Saturday, Jan. 17: Tour De Cape 5K Run/walk, is designed for advanced and novice runners. Check in begins at 6:30 a.m. Race time is 8 a.m. Starts at Cape Harbour in Cape Coral. (tourdecape.net)
· Saturday, Jan. 24: Cypress Sprint for Music 5K (3dracinginc.com), Lakes Regional Park in Fort Myers. Registration 7:30 a.m., race 8:30 a.m. (3dracinginc.com).
Cycling and other events:
· Sunday, Jan. 18: Tour De Cape. Routes from 15, 30, 60, and 100 mile courses in the west and north sections of Cape Coral. The event provides a continental breakfast, lunch, on route rest stations with snacks and beverages, SAG vehicles, Police support, and route maps. All rides start from Cape Harbour in Cape Coral. (http://tourdecape.net).
· Sunday, Dec. 21: Christmas Sprint Triathlon and Duathlon (run/bike/run), Sugden Regional Park, 4284 Avalon Drive, Naples. (www.active.com)
· Saturday-Sunday, Jan. 10-11: HITS Triathlon Series, Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples. Open, sprint Olympic half and full. (www.HitsTriathlonSeries.com)